Getting a vacation rental at Holden Beach will be the highlight of your summer -- we promise! That's because the weather is just right, the ocean is beautiful, the sand is white and soft, the people are super friendly and the properties give you access to all this and more.
As part of Brunswick County, Holden Beach attracts thousands of visitors each year to its pristine shoreline. Most are families, as it's rated the #1 family beach in the country, but that doesn't stop singles and couples from coming here as well. Check out these fun facts about Holden Beach and Brunswick County, courtesy of Brunswick County Tourism.
- Most visitors are between the ages of 46 and 55.
- The average party size of visitors was between three and four, with those groups spending about $3,200 over five days. This includes affordable lodging, entertainment, dining and souvenir shopping.
- Visitors tend to be golf lovers, with a whopping 85 percent hitting the links while here. In fact, the many golf courses in Holden Beach and surrounding areas is a major factor for people when deciding where to go on vacation.
- The other three reasons that top the list for coming here include: beaches, weather and sightseeing. It's no wonder, as the Holden Beach area is home to some of the most stunning homes, beaches, light houses and golf courses in the country.
- September, October and May: these are the most popular months for visitors who have no children. In contrast, July is the most popular month for families.
- The most popular destinations in Brunswick County are consistently Holden Beach, Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach.
So there you have it: some fun tidbits about Holden Beach and Brunswick County. Get going on booking your Holden Beach vacation rental today to reserve a spot this summer!